Have you have forgotten your iOS passcode? Want to know how you can reset iOS passcode? Have you tried your best but failed in finding a solution for it. If your answer to all question mentioned above is YES, then this article will help you meet your requirements more reliably. Reset iOS passcode is only when you forgot your passcode and enter the wrong password so many times. And your iOS device locks you out of your phone screen flashing the message that your device has been disabled – Reset Passcode.
One of the most annoying thing that might happen to you is the deletion of all the data present on your Apple device. Here, I’ll tell you a better method via which you can recover the data as well reset your iOS password. Apart from all that you can also find solutions to different problems and issues here.
Solution 1: iOS devices Synchronized with iTunes app
If somehow you are using an iPhone or iPod that is currently synchronized with iTunes, This solution will do the magic for you and reset iOS passcode in under 2 minutes. Now you have to do this:
Back up your device data with the help of iTunes on a computer.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Open iTunes from your device.
- A pop-up message will start to appear on your device screen to enter the passcode.
- Now enter recovery mode or use iCloud.
- This step will take around a minute to synchronize your device with iTunes.
- Create a backup of it
- Once done, press on “Restore” option to reset your passcode.
Solution 2: If your device is not synchronized with iTunes
Well, if your device happens to be in sync with iTunes, then it would have been a lot easier as mentioned in above steps. Now don’t get panic. The solution to your problem is we are going to provide you with a lifesaver in this situation where you don’t need to have your iOS devices synced with iTunes on your computer.
- First thing, you want to do is to start recovery mode on your device.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iTouch with your PC via any compatible but working cable.
- Now, Remove the cable from the iOS device.
- Turn the device off by holding the sleep mode option.
- Once done: Now press and hold “Home Button” and finally connect the USB cable back to your iOS device.
- Keep holding the Home button until your iOS device turns on with the iTunes logo on the screen.
- Now, you’ll find Restore option on the pop-up message on your iOS device.
Reset iOS passcode issue has now finally solved. You can now do it just under 2 minutes. And it doesn’t matter whether your iOS device is synchronized with iTunes or not. Now you can make use of methods as mentioned above to reset the passcode of your iOS devices with losing any data.