We have two options for you to try: Marvel Movies in chronological order and in order of release.
There are already 23 Marvel Cinematic Universe films, more are on the way, all of which take place in the same universe and are linked by characters, events, and locales. So you could be forgiven for being perplexed about how they all fit together and which order to watch them in.
Marvel’s The Avengers, which merged various heroes from their respective films (Robert Downey Jr.’s Iron Man, Chris Evans’ Captain America, and Similarly Chris Hemsworth’s Thor) into a single team-up film before breaking them up into their own sequels. In conclusion, some of the films were recorded in distant worlds, but at the same time as events on Earth. Some films are set in the distant past.
We’ve got you covered if you’re wondering how to watch the Marvel Shows Online in order. We’ve included two watching options below: Marvel movies in chronological order and Marvel movies in order of when they were released in theatres. Similarly, you can check best coke and popcorn alternatives and stream movies and tv shows online for free!
Marvel Movies in Chronological Order of Release
Here are all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe films in chronological order, divided into “phases” that Marvel Studios uses to identify discrete story arcs inside the broader MCU arc.
- Iron Man – May 2, 2008
- The Incredible Hulk – June 13, 2008
- Iron Man 2 – May 7, 2010
- Thor – May 6, 2011
- Captain America: The First Avenger – July 22, 2011
- Marvel’s The Avengers – May 4, 2012
- Iron Man 3 – May 3, 2013
- Thor: The Dark World – November 8, 2013
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier – April 4, 2014
- Guardians of the Galaxy – August 1, 2014
- Avengers: Age of Ultron – May 1, 2015
- Ant-Man – July 17, 2015
- Captain America: Civil War – May 6, 2016
- Doctor Strange – November 4, 2016
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 – May 5, 2017
- Spider-Man: Homecoming – July 7, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok – November 3, 2017
- Black Panther – February 16, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – April 27, 2018
- Ant-Man and the Wasp – July 6, 2018
- Captain Marvel – March 8, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame – April 26, 2019
- Spider-Man: Far from Home – July 2, 2019
What Happens Next in Phase Four?
- Black Widow – July 9, 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings – Release on September 3, 2021
- Eternals – November 5, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home – Releasing this December 17, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – March 25, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder – May 6, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – July 8, 2022
- The Marvels (aka Captain Marvel 2) – November 11, 2022
Where Can I Watch Marvel Movies in Chronological Order Online?
The following Marvel films are currently available to watch on Disney+ Hotstar:
- Iron Man
- Iron Man 2
- Captain America: The First Avenger
- Marvel’s The Avengers
- Iron Man 3
- Thor: The Dark World
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Captain America: Civil War
- Doctor Strange
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2
- Thor: Ragnarok
- Black Panther
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Captain Marvel
- Avengers: Endgame
Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spider-Man: Far from Home, and The Incredible Hulk aren’t available to stream right now.